Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

c/o indulgy.com

A day full of love!  Valentine's Day is one of my favourite days of the year.  I know we really should show our loved ones how much we appreciate and love them EVERYDAY but I still love to make this day extra special.  It is true there is a little boy who stole my heart ... but before he came along and long after he has stolen another woman's heart there was a man who stole my heart ... and he calls me Wifey!

So todays post is all about my super quick LOVE themed breakfast I did for my boys!  After playing on Pinterest, I have found many neat Valentine's themed food ideas so I thought I'd put some together today for breakfast. 

Please excuse the photos, my phone is not taking great one's right now and my big camera was out of batteries.  

Heart shaped bacon on the grill!
 Heart shaped eggs
Hubby's heart shaped eggs, Udi's gluten-free toast and heart shaped bacon.
 DooDoo's 'heart shaped' egg yolk which well apart :( and a piece of heart shaped bacon.  
 DooDoo also had 1/3 of an avocado and some almond yogurt with probiotics and fish oil (Wow that sounds yummy...haha!)


Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment